Professional Web Design
& interactive development | View clients
A successful investment requires careful planning and efficient design to endure years of use. Our staff will explain every option as it relates to your business along with recommendations and best practices.
step 1: discovery
- Contact us to schedule a personal meeting or conference call to dicuss your current situation, project requirements and goals.
step 2: proposal
- A flowchart, technical description and estimate will be provided following our initial assessment. You will be asked to make a down payment of 50% of the total project cost to proceed with production.
step 3: production
- Production is carried out to the exact project specification outlined in the proposal and agreement, until 100% client approval is achieved.
step 4: testing & survey
- Your site will be tested on popular Internet browsers and configurations. You may opt to have a small focus group review your site and provide feedback on their individual experience. Final corrections and adjustments will be made prior to the public launch.
step 5: maintenance
- During the interview process we will construct a maintenance plan that fits your routine. Some clients prefer to make real-time updates on their own. Some prefer to pick up the phone and have it taken care of by a professional. We happily accommodate both.
- Support is conveniently available to all active clients at no additional charge:
- Phone 614-487-0338
- Skype (NickeyMedia)
We do not staff customer support representatives or call centers. You will communicate directly with our lead project designer, Jonathan Nickey.
This will expedite and ensure the accuracy of any recommendations we provide.
- Call 614-487-0338 or contact us to initiate a meeting at our office, your location or over the phone.
- Office location:
2041 Riverside Drive Suite 100
Columbus, Ohio 43221
- View recent Web design projects and active clients